Crispy Baked Chicken Made With Instant Potatoes

Crispy Baked Chicken Made  Instant Potatoes






Ingredients:

 3/4 cup of instant potatoes
1/4 cup of Par
mesan cheese
I added seasoned salt and a little bit of Good Seasons Italian dry seasoning
1/4 cup of butter melted.


Directions:


Remember to wash off the chicken after you remove the skin then dry it thoroughly before you dip it in the butter.
After you dip it in the butter then dip it into the dry ingredients.
If using an oven put it on some foil that you've sprayed then cooked at 375 to 400 for 1 hour three quarters of an hour for convection and 30 minutes at 400 for the air fryer.
It'll get nice and crispy without the skin so don't worry about that part.

I found a recipe online that I wanted to try it was fried chicken made with potato flakes and parmesan cheese.
Then I decided to use my air fryer so I found out how long and what temperature and needed to bake the chicken and it's half the time then regular even a convection oven.
It was nice and crispy minus the skin and really juicy inside.

Comments