Grilled Fillets on a Bed of Mushrooms and Spinach from Gorton's

The last few weeks there have been coupons for Gorton products. While I was shopping this week I checked out what Gorton had available expecting to find only fried fish. Not true the company has gotten on the band wagon for healthy choices. 
I decided to pick up a couple of their products and give them a try on days when I am busy and I don’t have the time to make my paper wrapped fish. One of the products I bought was their All Natural Lemon Butter Grilled Fillets and with their coupons this made trying something new possible.
I then when to the Gorton site and found out I could print out coupons whenever I wanted the buy more.
While on the site I found recipes and this one I liked and though I would share it with you.

Grilled Fillets on a Bed of Mushrooms and Spinach from Gorton's

Introduction

This quick dinner is full of protein and easy on the waistline. Not to mention, it's pretty tasty.
Minutes to Prepare: 5
Minutes to Cook: 25
Number of Servings: 2
Calories 353


Ingredients

2 Gorton's All Natural Lemon Butter Grilled Fillets
2 Tbsp butter or margarine
1 small onion, chopped
1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
1 clove garlic, minced
1 (10 ounce) package baby spinach
1/4 tsp pepper




Directions

1. Prepare Gorton's All Natural Lemon Butter Grilled Fillets according to package directions.

2. In the meantime, melt butter in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat for 2 minutes, sauté onion, garlic and mushrooms 5 minutes, add spinach, pepper, and sauté 5 more minutes, place cooked fillets over spinach mixture and serve immediately.

Serving Size: 1 fillet with 1/2 cup cooked vegetables
This was a simple and straight forward dinner.
I have also included the website to get these coupons.
Enjoy!
Below is the web address for their coupons

http://gortons.com/coupons_promotions.htm

Comments