Chipped Beef Dip in a Bread Bowl

 

       Chipped Beef Dip in a Bread Bowl




This is my favorite dip. My cousin Marlene taught me how to make it and I have always enjoyed it!


Chipped Beef Dip in a Bread Bowl


·        Ingredients

·     

·        1 c     sour cream

·        1 c     mayonnaise

·        1 jar dried chipped beef

·        1 tsp dill weed (dried)

·        1 tsp celery seed

·        2 Tbsp onion, minced fine (I prefer the dried onion flakes)

·        1 large  round bread loaf, unsliced.
* use whatever bread you like but my favorite is pumpernickel or sourdough

·  

·        Directions

·    
·        1 jsr of chipped beef well.

·        2 Chop beef rather fine.

·        3 Combine all ingredients and mix well.

·        4 Cut off top of bread. Pull out most of the inside and cut up the pieces to use for dipping..

·        5 Pour dip into bread bowl.

·        6 Serve with chunks of bread.
            I like to toast the bread chucks
             Also you can add raw veggies .        
·        You will want more than just the bread removed from the center of the bread so plan on extra bread for dipping


Now that what you are going to serve your guests is settled its time to get ready and enjoy your evening with your friends.




Comments